Had two interactions today that put me on this topic. So:
1. Kalle Lasn = Bill McKibben = Booker T. Washington. Just watch, if we survive.
2. Kudos to “Occupy” for sticking a left moment into the news cycle. Manhattan is perfect for that.
3. Manhattan is the worst, stupidest possible place to try to start a left movement.
4. Detroit is the proper place, and it should be a shadow state, headquartered in the Black House.
5. The Black House should make way better use of allied celebrities than “Occupy” did.